Mushers in Washington State have suffered from a large wildfire. Some have lost their homes, kennels, dog houses, etc. If you are willing to help donations can be made at the You Caring site.
The VTMA Annual Picnic will be August 30, 2015 at Great River Outfitters in Windsor beginning at 11am. Bring a dish to share and enjoy some time talking dogs! The business part (meeting) will start about 1pm.
The draft agenda is below:
- Call to Order
- Changes/Additions to Agenda
- Executive Committee Reports
- Recording Secretary – approval of previous minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Recording of unanimous vote for donation to Willow Alaska Mushers Association
- Corresponding Secretary / Membership Report
- Need for members on committees and executive board
- Membership application
- Committee Reports
- Changes need to be posted to website
- Newsletter – next publish date and deadlines
- Update on legislative bills
- T-shirt posting
- Viability and cost of electronic membership app and dues
- Event Planning
- Trade Fair participation and planning
- Other Business
- Motion to Adjourn
Addendum August 31st – a great time was had by all!